Following the blockbuster Pellichoopulu, young director Tharun Bhascker’s second film, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi, released on Friday to largely positive response from critics and movie lovers. Naturally, comparisons to Pellichoopulu we’re inevitable for ENE. However, Tharun Bhascker requested everyone to not compare Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to Pellichoopulu.
Tharun took to Instagram and said, “Some of you are comparing it (ENE) to Pellichoopulu. Don’t do that guys. It was SO easy for me to take the easy route and make a ROM COM again to get the family crowd in and make some easy money but if we filmmakers don’t change things up, the scene is going to get really boring. This move was a huge risk for me, a calculated risk that paid off!”
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?