Following the blockbuster Pellichoopulu, young director Tharun Bhascker’s second film, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi, released on Friday to largely positive response from critics and movie lovers. Naturally, comparisons to Pellichoopulu we’re inevitable for ENE. However, Tharun Bhascker requested everyone to not compare Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to Pellichoopulu.
Tharun took to Instagram and said, “Some of you are comparing it (ENE) to Pellichoopulu. Don’t do that guys. It was SO easy for me to take the easy route and make a ROM COM again to get the family crowd in and make some easy money but if we filmmakers don’t change things up, the scene is going to get really boring. This move was a huge risk for me, a calculated risk that paid off!”
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?