It is already known that Tamil star Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s Theri is releasing in Telugu as Policeodu. Today, the makers of the Telugu version unveiled the film’s to a decent response trailer. Policeodu’s trailer, though a mere translation of its Tamil version, impresses with its slick action cuts and the intense suspense drama.
Theri is a hot cake in Tamil and a fairly decent opening is expected for the Telugu version as noted producer Dil Raju, who owns the film’s Telugu rights, is determined to give Policeodu a grand release across the Telugu states.
Samantha and Amy Jackson are the film’s leading ladies and actress Meena’s daughter Nainika paid a crucial role as Vijay’s daughter. Atlee is the film’s director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Struggling director planning a film with Megastar?
- Aswathama impact: Naga Shaurya shelves his new film?
- Allu Arjun busy acquiring a new talent
- Rana Daggubati reveals his most difficult role to date
- Sumanth Ashwin comes back with a unique film
- Throwback memories-Two megastars at a film launch