Pooja Hegde is one of the busiest actresses in the industry today, with as many as four films to her credit, apart from another film, Saakshyam, which is gearing up for release. And she is going to indulge in fair amount of travelling between Hyderabad, Dehradun, Europe, and Rajasthan for all these films.
Recently, she wrapped up a schedule of NTR-Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha in Hyderabad, and after a brief break in Mumbai, she will join the sets of Mahesh Babu-Vamshi Paidipally’s film which will take off soon in Dehradun. Meanwhile, her Hindi film, Housefull 4 is going to begin shortly in London, before the team heads to Rajasthan.
Incidentally, Pooja’s film with Prabhas, in Radhakrishna’s direction will also take off soon and most part will be shot in Europe. With so much work in hand, it remains to be seen how Pooja is going to handle all the films rest of the year. All in all, it is going to be a crazy year for the young actress.
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?