After making her Bollywood debut in Mohenjodaro, Pooja Hegde will soon be seen in Housefull 4, which has a huge ensemble cast, including Akshay Kumar, Ritesh Deshmukh, Bobby Deol, Kriti Kharbanda and Kriti Sanon. The film was supposed to be directed by Sajid Khan, however, he was eventually replaced with Farhad Samji towards the end of the shoot after Sajid Khan was accused of sexual misconduct.
The film’s shoot was wrapped up earlier today, and Pooja Hegde got quite emotional about leaving the team. The actress seems to be particularly fond of Akshay Kumar, and in a post, she revealed that no one should ever play any games with Akshay because he always wins.
Apart from Housefull 4, Pooja also has Mahesh Babu starrer Maharshi and another romantic drama with Prabhas lined up for release in 2019.
Been crazy fun shooting with this comedy genius @akshaykumar sir.d child like qualities,improvisations,the martial arts.n also,the biggest lesson being,never ever play a game with him coz he ALWAYS wins🤷🏻♀️🤕(except for those 2 epic but rare,Ludo games which I won 😜😂) #Housefull4 pic.twitter.com/Szjnsv1Xsu
— Pooja Hegde (@hegdepooja) November 20, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Aladdin – Visually Impressive
- Akhil’s fourth film launched formally
- Yet another Jabardasth comedian turns hero
- Full Winners List with Majority : Andhra Pradesh Assembly Election 2019 Results (teluguin.com)
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman