Star heroine Pooja Hegde has self contained herself soon after returning from Prabhas20’s shoot in Georgia a few days ago. In her latest interaction with a leading national daily, Pooja revealed that the cast and crew look extreme precautions during the Georgia schedule like regularly sanitizing their hands, wearing face masks and maintaining a safe distance from other unit members, in view of the Coronavirus outbreak.
Pooja then went on to reveal several interesting titbits about Prabhas20. “It’s going to be a beautiful love story. Even though it’s a period film, the romance is very fresh,” Pooja said, further adding that since the shoot was called off abruptly, a major portion is yet to be shot and that the producers are yet to zero in on the next location.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?