Even though the makers are yet to come up with an official announcement, it’s almost certain by now that svelte beauty Pooja Hegde will be playing the female lead opposite Ram Charan in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Acharya. Pooja will join the film’s next schedule in February.
According to the latest reports, Acharya director Koratala Siva has penned a never before seen role for Pooja Hegde. Apparently, the star heroine will be seen as a village belle in the movie. Interestingly, Ram Charan’s name in the film, Siddha, suggests that even he plays a village man in the movie.
After the super hit ‘Jigel Rani’ song in Rangasthalam, Acharya will be the first time that both Ram Charan and Pooja Hegde will be sharing screen space with each other in a full-fledged film. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pragya’s role in NBK-Boyapati’s film revealed
- Shruti Haasan explains why Vakeel Saab is an important film
- Venkatesh unveils Virata Parvam’s earthy song ‘Kolu Kolu’
- NTR, Trivikram wrap up shoot for Gemini TV’s gameshow promo
- Rajamouli, Ram Charan laud Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi teaser
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya