In East Godavari territory, Sunil’s ‘Poola Rangadu’ has picked up a 3 day share of Rs. 35 lakhs, 11 thousand three hundred and fifty two rupees (Rs 35,11,352/-) and the movie is expected to do a business of about 70-80 Lakhs during its complete run in the territory.
Good comedy and fast paced narration are proving to be big assets for the movie. The movie will turn out to be a profitable venture for the producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yes, I have anger issues: Naga Shaurya
- Two young beauties under consideration for Karthikeya sequel
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 26-01-2020
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet