In East Godavari territory, Sunil’s ‘Poola Rangadu’ has picked up a 3 day share of Rs. 35 lakhs, 11 thousand three hundred and fifty two rupees (Rs 35,11,352/-) and the movie is expected to do a business of about 70-80 Lakhs during its complete run in the territory.
Good comedy and fast paced narration are proving to be big assets for the movie. The movie will turn out to be a profitable venture for the producers.
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states