In East Godavari territory, Sunil’s ‘Poola Rangadu’ has picked up a 3 day share of Rs. 35 lakhs, 11 thousand three hundred and fifty two rupees (Rs 35,11,352/-) and the movie is expected to do a business of about 70-80 Lakhs during its complete run in the territory.
Good comedy and fast paced narration are proving to be big assets for the movie. The movie will turn out to be a profitable venture for the producers.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”