In East Godavari territory, Sunil’s ‘Poola Rangadu’ has picked up a 3 day share of Rs. 35 lakhs, 11 thousand three hundred and fifty two rupees (Rs 35,11,352/-) and the movie is expected to do a business of about 70-80 Lakhs during its complete run in the territory.
Good comedy and fast paced narration are proving to be big assets for the movie. The movie will turn out to be a profitable venture for the producers.
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?