Popular Tamil actor, Vijay Sethupathi is back in news for his noble gesture. While he has been supporting various initiatives without making much fuss about his social service for a while now, the actor is now being hailed for his decision to adopt two white tigers.
As per the latest news, Vijay Sethupathi has adopted – Aarthi and Aditya – two white tigers in Arignar Anna Zoological Park. He has also donated Rs 5 lakhs to the zoo for the well-being and maintenance of the tigers. In the past, few other celebrities like Sivakarthikeyan and Karthi too had adopted tigers in a bid to promote their conservation.
On the work front, Vijay Sethupathi is awaiting the release of Super Deluxe, and he is currently working on a village-based entertainer in Vijay Chander’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni
- Kannada biggie, Pogaru gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up a key song for Krish’s film
- SV Babu opens up on 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela’s release
- Much-awaited project of megastar Chiranjeevi launched
- Tamannaah finalized for Kollywood hero’s next?