Popular Tamil actor, Vijay Sethupathi is back in news for his noble gesture. While he has been supporting various initiatives without making much fuss about his social service for a while now, the actor is now being hailed for his decision to adopt two white tigers.
As per the latest news, Vijay Sethupathi has adopted – Aarthi and Aditya – two white tigers in Arignar Anna Zoological Park. He has also donated Rs 5 lakhs to the zoo for the well-being and maintenance of the tigers. In the past, few other celebrities like Sivakarthikeyan and Karthi too had adopted tigers in a bid to promote their conservation.
On the work front, Vijay Sethupathi is awaiting the release of Super Deluxe, and he is currently working on a village-based entertainer in Vijay Chander’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage