After starting off as an actor and gaining prominence in Tollywood, Srinivas Avasarala turned director with the hit romantic comedy, Oohalu Gusagusalaade, and scored yet another hit with Jyo Achyuthananda. Both the movies were produced by Sai Korrapati.
Now that Srinivas has become extremely busy as an actor, he is finding it difficult to take out time for his directorial aspirations. So, he has decided to turn script writer for other directors.
The latest we hear is that Srinivas Avasarala has provided a script each to two well-known production houses, Sai Korrapati’s Vaarahi Chalana Chitra and Suryadevara Naga Vamsi’s Sithara Entertainments. While Vaarahi’s film is going to be a love story once again, the Sithara Entertainments’ film will be a thriller.
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date