There was heavy competition but looks like the corporate giant was a step ahead in bagging this deal. The first part was also aired on Maa and the channel heads are hoping that the sequel will bring them some huge profits once again.
Baahubali 2 is one of the most awaited films in India and is ready to take the box office by storm this 28th of April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja