There was heavy competition but looks like the corporate giant was a step ahead in bagging this deal. The first part was also aired on Maa and the channel heads are hoping that the sequel will bring them some huge profits once again.
Baahubali 2 is one of the most awaited films in India and is ready to take the box office by storm this 28th of April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Raashi Khanna to play this role in Venky Mama
- Taxiwaala girl lands new film!
- Vijay D’s intense prep for Puri’s next
- Sharwanand to play farmer in his next