There was heavy competition but looks like the corporate giant was a step ahead in bagging this deal. The first part was also aired on Maa and the channel heads are hoping that the sequel will bring them some huge profits once again.
Baahubali 2 is one of the most awaited films in India and is ready to take the box office by storm this 28th of April.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation