There was heavy competition but looks like the corporate giant was a step ahead in bagging this deal. The first part was also aired on Maa and the channel heads are hoping that the sequel will bring them some huge profits once again.
Baahubali 2 is one of the most awaited films in India and is ready to take the box office by storm this 28th of April.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion