Popular comedian Venu Madhav filed a complaint with the Kurnool ll Town police alleging death threats from unknown people. Venu Madhav recently campaigned on behalf of the ruling TDP party in the Nandyal by-election.
During his election campaign, Venu Madhav made several harsh statements against a few leaders belonging to the opposition party, YSRCP. Since then, Venu Madhav has been allegedly receiving death threats from unidentified people.
Venu Madhav said that the opposition leaders themselves must come forward and confront him if he crossed the line during his speech.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- Mani Sharma’s surprising remarks about Acharya’s background score
- Aakasam gets its OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda in star hero’s next – Here’s the clarity
- 50-year-old hottie in no mood to slow down
- Ram Pothineni shows his power yet again