Recently, Prudhvi’s Katakatala Kattappa role in Sunil’s latest release, Jakkanna, invited the ire of senior film star Nandamuri Balakrishna’s fans. Prudhvi’s imitation of Balayya and his spoof dialogues didn’t go down well with the latter’s fans and many fans openly expressed their displeasure on Prudhvi’s audacity.
In his response, Prudhvi clarified that he has been a die-hard fan of Balakrishna since many years and that he never intended to demean Balayya with his jokes. Extending his sincere apologies to all the fans, Prudhvi said that he will never act in such spoofs in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act
- Nag Ashwin turns dialogue writer as well
- Balayya new film gets a grand launch tomorrow
- Here is the backdrop of Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally project?
- Interview : Raashi Khanna – Venky Mama’s success can change my career