Popular Malayalam actress Bhavana, who had acted in Krishna Vamsi’s Mahatma, Nithiin’s Hero and Gopichand’s Ontari, is all set to tie the knot with a leading Sandalwood producer, according to the ongoing reports.
Apparently, Bhavana was supposed to get married last year, but the wedding was postponed due to her father’s demise. This time, the couple decided to go for a register marriage, with only a few close friends and family members gracing the occasion.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser