Popular Malayalam actress Bhavana, who had acted in Krishna Vamsi’s Mahatma, Nithiin’s Hero and Gopichand’s Ontari, is all set to tie the knot with a leading Sandalwood producer, according to the ongoing reports.
Apparently, Bhavana was supposed to get married last year, but the wedding was postponed due to her father’s demise. This time, the couple decided to go for a register marriage, with only a few close friends and family members gracing the occasion.
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release