Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapuramulo, is fast nearing completion. The film is slated to release on January 12 and expectations among fans are humongous. The film features an ensemble cast, including Tabu, Navdeep, Sushanth and popular Tamil actor-filmmaker Samuthirakhani.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Samuthirakhani will be seen in a negative role in Ala Vaikunthapuramulo. Apparently, he plays a Srikakulam man and speaks authentic Srikakulam dialect in the movie. He will also be sporting a traditional ‘panche kattu’ avatar in the film.
Pooja Hegde and Nivetha Pethuraj are the female leads in the movie. Thaman is the music composer. Allu Aravind and S Radhakrishna are jointly producing this biggie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time
- Shah Rukh Khan’s new look goes viral
- Noted actor’s negative role in Balayya-Boyapati film
- Exclusive Interview : Team Bombaat – Our film is a fun watch for entire family
- RRR’s fresh schedule to be shot here