In a tragic incident, popular TV actress Sravani ended her life by suicide. The incident reportedly occurred between 9 to 10 pm at her residence in Madhura Nagar, Hyderabad, last night. Sravani was famous for her roles in hit Telugu daily series like Manasu Mamatha and Mouna Ragam.
As per the media reports, Sravani befriended a Kakinada resident named Deva Raju Reddy on TikTok sometime back. Her family members alleged that she ended her life after being unable to take Deva Raju Reddy’s harassment. A case has been filed at SR Nagar PS and Sravani’s mortal remains were sent to the Osmania General Hospital for postmortem.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film