This morning, Ravi Kishan bid adieu to Congress and joined BJP in the ruling party’s national president Amit Shah and fellow Bhojpuri star and BJP leader Manoj Tiwari’s presence.
Ravi Kishan contested from the Jaunpur parliamentary constituency in UP on a Congress ticket in 2014, but suffered a huge defeat.
- RGV reveals the truth behind casting in Lakshmi’s NTR
- Maharshi’s teaser on a special day
- F2 director in talks with Mahesh Babu?
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej