This morning, Ravi Kishan bid adieu to Congress and joined BJP in the ruling party’s national president Amit Shah and fellow Bhojpuri star and BJP leader Manoj Tiwari’s presence.
Ravi Kishan contested from the Jaunpur parliamentary constituency in UP on a Congress ticket in 2014, but suffered a huge defeat.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters