Bhojpuri actor Ravi Kishan, popular among Telugu audiences for his villainous roles in movies like Race Gurram, Kick 2 and Supreme etc, has shifted his political loyalties.
This morning, Ravi Kishan bid adieu to Congress and joined BJP in the ruling party’s national president Amit Shah and fellow Bhojpuri star and BJP leader Manoj Tiwari’s presence.
Ravi Kishan contested from the Jaunpur parliamentary constituency in UP on a Congress ticket in 2014, but suffered a huge defeat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
- Ravi Teja – I never got frustrated or depressed in my career
- Hollywood action choreographer comes on board for NTR 30
- Throwback pic: NTR, Rajamouli & Charan enjoying their bicycle ride
- Ravanasura writer’s special tease for Ravi Teja fans
- Fantastic bookings for Orange special shows all over
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food