Ram Charan’s upcoming film, Dhruva, has been one of the most eagerly awaited films of this year. According to the latest update, it seems Posani Murali Krishna will be playing the role of a politician.
In the original, the role was portrayed by Nasser. The makers have wrapped up three schdules and are heading into the fourth one. Charan will be seen in the role of a police officer in this remake of the Tamil super hit Thani Oruvan. Surender Reddy directs this project.
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims