Ram Charan’s upcoming film, Dhruva, has been one of the most eagerly awaited films of this year. According to the latest update, it seems Posani Murali Krishna will be playing the role of a politician.
In the original, the role was portrayed by Nasser. The makers have wrapped up three schdules and are heading into the fourth one. Charan will be seen in the role of a police officer in this remake of the Tamil super hit Thani Oruvan. Surender Reddy directs this project.
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans
- Nani-Indraganti film gets a launch date
- Fans relieved- Bunny finally starts AA19
- Has Nani taken a risk with Gang Leader?