There is nothing like positive word of mouth in Tollywood and films like Bichagadu who had no publicity at all surprised everyone with its success. The same thing is happening again now as Naveen Vijay Krishna’s debut film, Nandini Nursing Home is doing some decent business because of the positive word of mouth.
The last week’s release was dominated by ISM who had a great talk. but not leaving behind, the buzz for Nandini Nursing home also started to grow when the audience started to talk good about the suspense thriller.
After the initial three days, the collections of the film have grown on a huge scale and the film is doing good all over.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu