There is nothing like positive word of mouth in Tollywood and films like Bichagadu who had no publicity at all surprised everyone with its success. The same thing is happening again now as Naveen Vijay Krishna’s debut film, Nandini Nursing Home is doing some decent business because of the positive word of mouth.
The last week’s release was dominated by ISM who had a great talk. but not leaving behind, the buzz for Nandini Nursing home also started to grow when the audience started to talk good about the suspense thriller.
After the initial three days, the collections of the film have grown on a huge scale and the film is doing good all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will the Tamil dubbed films dominate the Telugu box office this week?
- Rana Daggubatti’s mythological film all set to roll soon
- Star character actress in Varun Tej’s next
- Allari Naresh teams up with a debutant
- Climax portions of Tenali Rama Krishna to be quite interesting
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?