Thanks to the Sankranthi holidays, films released this season made it into the safe zone. So, the makers do not want to spend big money on films. The target is to make films with tight budgets.
There is no choice when it comes to big hero films but the medium range and young hero films are being tightened up. The makers in, particular, are selecting upcoming heroines for their films.
Ram’s Red had Malavika Sharma, Naga Shourya’s Varudu Kavelnu has Ritu Varma. Ravi Teja’s Khiladi has Dimple Hayati and Meenakshi Chowdary. Talented heroines, Kriti Shetty of Uppena fame and Chandni Chowdary are being considered for many films these days.
With Samantha, Tamannah, and Kajal crossing their prime, the intention of the makers is to rope in young talent who are bold, and quite popular with the youth as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood