Tollywood’s popular Production House, Abhishek Agarwal Arts picked a controversial subject for their maiden Bollywood project. Titled The Kashmir Files, the film is directed and co-produced by Vivek Ranjan Agnihotri.
After the hard-hitting film, the team has announced their next big project. The title and motion poster of the film named ‘The Delhi Files’ was revealed today.
A Sikh kid can be seen on the Emblem Of India indicating the film will deal with another compelling tale of a dark and unread chapter from Indian History. The poster alone makes a great impact.
Tej Narayan Agarwal presents the movie, while Abhishek Agarwal Arts and I am Buddha Production will produce it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan to kick-start Bigg Boss Tamil 5 on this date
- Bigg Boss girl buys a classy new car
- Mahesh Babu’s luncheon with Sitara; Namrata gives a glimpse
- Talk- Vijay’s Beast pushed ahead to summer 2022
- Mahesh-Trivikram to start with this aspect?
- Crazy gossip on Love Story making waves?