For the first time in his career, Nara Rohith is trying out an out-and-out mass action entertainer with Balakrishnudu. The film’s teaser was unveiled recently and Nara Rohith’s new image makeover left everyone surprised.
As per the latest updates, Balakrishnudu is set in Rayalaseema backdrop and a majority of the film’s shooting took place in Chittoor. Debutant Pavan Mallela is directing Balakrishnudu. Regina Cassandra is the film’s female lead, while Ramya Krishna will be seen in a crucial role. Saraschandrikaa Visionary Motion Pictures banner is producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar