It has become the norm for Nandamuri Balakrishna to have dual roles or even triple roles in all his movies. He has just started a new film with a new director named Sathya Deva and in this movie, Balakrishna is said to have two roles once again.
Our sources say that the second role is going to be a very powerful role. Recently, during the muhurtham shot, one dialogue was revealed by Balakrishna. Apparently, this dialogue is for the second Balakrishna.
Trisha is one of the heroines in the movie and a second heroine might also be included. Mani Sharma will be composing the music for this movie.
- Rana Daggubati to launch Suryakantam’s trailer
- Kiara Advani reveals interesting details about her personal life
- Kannada superstar to play a parallel lead in Dabangg 3
- Samantha’s next clears censor
- Suriya’s NGK gets a release date
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders