Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is all set to kick-start his ambitious multi-starrer in a few days. The film features an ensemble cast comprising Vijay Sethupathi, Aravind Swami, Simbu, Arun Vijay, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh and Jyothika in lead roles.
This evening, the makers of this most eagerly awaited movie have announced the titles for the film’s Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam versions. While the Telugu and Malayalam versions are titled Nawab, the Tamil version is titled Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
Nawab also features Mani Ratnam’s regular collaborators like AR Rahman, Santosh Sivan and Sirivennela Seetharamasastry. Lyca Productions’ Subaskaran will co-produce the movie along with Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu