Legendary auteur Mani Ratnam is all set to kick-start his ambitious multi-starrer in a few days. The film features an ensemble cast comprising Vijay Sethupathi, Aravind Swami, Simbu, Arun Vijay, Aditi Rao Hydari, Aishwarya Rajesh and Jyothika in lead roles.
This evening, the makers of this most eagerly awaited movie have announced the titles for the film’s Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam versions. While the Telugu and Malayalam versions are titled Nawab, the Tamil version is titled Chekka Chivantha Vaanam.
Nawab also features Mani Ratnam’s regular collaborators like AR Rahman, Santosh Sivan and Sirivennela Seetharamasastry. Lyca Productions’ Subaskaran will co-produce the movie along with Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tollywood comedian to debut in Hollywood
- Sharwanand lines up another project this year?
- Krish spending a bomb on sets of Pawan Kalyan’s film
- Interview : Ramana Teja- Story is the hero of Ashwathama
- Thalapathy Vijay and Sethupathi’s mass fight to be shot here
- RRR superstars in one frame-Buzz goes to another level