This October 19th will be a special day for all the fans of India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali. The film will be screened at the prestigious Royal Albert Hall in London. Interestingly, the film’s soundtrack will be performed live by the London’s Royal Philharmonic Orchestra along with the screening.
In an exciting update, Prabhas took to Instagram and said that the entire core cast and crew will be present for the screening at the Royal Albert Hall. Prabhas said he is “super excited” to join team Baahubali during the screening. Rajamouli, Shobu Yarlagadda, Rana and the film’s leading ladies – Anushka and Tamannaah, will also be attending the screening.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi becomes a proud father once again
- Radhe Shyam’s crazy update to be out tomorrow
- Chiru and Prabhas donate big for Hyderabad floods
- Bigg Boss 4 – Social media goes after this contestant
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga takes a key decision
- Hindi buyers raise questions about Prabhas’ Radhe Shyam?