The new film of Prabhas in the direction of Radha Krisha was going on in full swing but was halted all of a sudden due to the Coronavirus scare in Georgia and Europe.
As the film is set in Europe and it will be literally impossible to shoot in the coming days, the makers and Prabhas have decided to shoot most of the film indoors itself.
The scenes which have been set outdoors are being reframed and will be shot in special sets which will be laid once the scare of the virus goes down. In the coming days, the film will have major problems but the team is very much prepared.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours