The new film of Prabhas in the direction of Radha Krisha was going on in full swing but was halted all of a sudden due to the Coronavirus scare in Georgia and Europe.
As the film is set in Europe and it will be literally impossible to shoot in the coming days, the makers and Prabhas have decided to shoot most of the film indoors itself.
The scenes which have been set outdoors are being reframed and will be shot in special sets which will be laid once the scare of the virus goes down. In the coming days, the film will have major problems but the team is very much prepared.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mani Ratnam to mak personal request to his Ponniyan Selvan team
- This actress in talks for Nikhil’s next?
- Balayya opens up on NTR’s political entry
- Balakrishna to enter social media soon?
- Telugu heroine put in quarantine
- Juicy info about Rana-Miheeka wedding