Prabhas has shocked many by announcing multiple films back to back. He has Radhe Shyam, Adipurush, Salaar, and Nag Ashwin film that will be made on a really big budget.
Now as Prabhas did not have any big release in 2020, he has made plans to have two big releases in 2021. He has also timed these releases perfectly as per the latest update from his team.
Radhe Shyam is first in line and will be out in summer 2021. Then he will start shooting for Adipurush in Om Raut’s direction and will release it during Dusshera 2021 release.
There will be plenty of gaps for this to happen and Prabhas can also simultaneously shoot for Salaar that will be directed by Prashanth Neel. Looks like Prabhas has wasted enough time and wants to have multiple releases.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jagapathi Babu’s FCUK seals its release date
- This is why Sukumar is brisking away with Pushpa’s shoot
- Review : Tandav – Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- VD’s inspiring tweet as he ‘humbly’ announces pan-India arrival with Liger
- Real test for Sankranthi releases starts today
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?