Sandalwood star hero Yash will be seen next in KGF: Chapter 2. Directed by Prashanth Neel, the multilingual biggie is all set to open in cinemas on April 14, 2022.
Yesterday, Hombale Films, makers of KGF 2, announced their collaboration with the IPL team, RCB. Tollywood star actor Prabhas, who is doing his next, Salaar, with the famous production house, has extended his support to KGF 2. He took to Instagram and shared the KGF-RCB collaboration video in Story and wrote, “Looking forward to seeing what’s coming up! More power and best wishes to Hombale Films and Royal Challengers Bangalore.”
Hombale Films thanked Prabhas for his warm wishes. “We look forward to welcoming you at an RCB match soon, Prabhas! Continue to #PlayBold in your films and thank you for your support.” tweeted RCB in response to Prabhas’ Insta Story.
Raveena Tandon and Sanjay Dutt will be seen in powerful roles in this movie, which also has Srinidhi Shetty, Rao Ramesh and Prakash Raj in key roles. KGF 2’s music is composed by Ravi Basrur.
— Royal Challengers Bangalore (@RCBTweets) April 11, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Nayanthara’s O2 teaser promises an intriguing thriller
- Viral: Noted music director gets married again
- No stopping SVP at the US box office
- F3: Pooja Hegde shines bright in Life Ante Itta Vundaala’s promo
- Vijay Deverakonda-Samantha’s movie gets a lovely title
- Mahesh Babu to return to work soon after USA trip