Prabhas’s Salaar is one of the most anticipated films in recent past and it is sure to set the Mass Centers across India on fire.
The latest news is that Prabhas has locked the final timeline for the Prashanth Neel directorial. He will be wrapping up the final schedule of the film this April and he will be done with the shoot post that.
Prabhas will start the promotions in the early half of August and will aggressively promote the film through till September 28, when the film will be hitting the theaters.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter trailer promises an out-and-out action entertainer
- Orange – Special show for celebs?
- Pawan Kalyan to grace this famous cultural festival
- OTT: Here is where you can watch Avatar 2 in India
- Suspense continues on Pawan Kalyan’s HHVM
- OG title registered for Pawan Kalyan
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food