Following the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise, Prabhas became a nationwide phenomenon. All his four upcoming movies – Radhe Shyam, Salaar, Adipurush and a sci-fi thriller co-starring Deepika Padukone, will be released in all the four major South Indian languages and Hindi.
A major portion of Adipurush and the sci-fi thriller will be shot in Mumbai later this summer and Prabhas seems to have a grand plan in store. The macho hunk’s team is reportedly on a house hunt to find the right groove in several posh localities in Mumbai. Given the craze surrounding his upcoming films, Prabhas will be making Mumbai his second home for years to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg
- Allu Sirish signs his next with top producer