Following the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise, Prabhas became a nationwide phenomenon. All his four upcoming movies – Radhe Shyam, Salaar, Adipurush and a sci-fi thriller co-starring Deepika Padukone, will be released in all the four major South Indian languages and Hindi.
A major portion of Adipurush and the sci-fi thriller will be shot in Mumbai later this summer and Prabhas seems to have a grand plan in store. The macho hunk’s team is reportedly on a house hunt to find the right groove in several posh localities in Mumbai. Given the craze surrounding his upcoming films, Prabhas will be making Mumbai his second home for years to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?