It is known that Prabhas and Rajamouli’s blockbuster 2005 action drama, Chatrapati, is being remade in Bollywood. Young Tollywood hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas is reprising Prabhas’ role in the remake, while VV Vinayak is directing the project.
In a latest interview, Bellamkonda Sai revealed that he had met Prabhas on Mumbai before the pandemic. Sai said that Prabhas was shooting for Adipurush those days and that he told him that Chatrapati’s Hindi remake is going to be very good.
In this crazy remake, Sai will be playing a migrant turned mafia don. Veteran Bollywood producer Jayantilal Gada is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- NBK 108: Time locked for a massive announcement
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office
- Baahubali actress to play a key role in Rajinikanth’s Jailer?
- Allu Arjun rejects a whiskey brand
- Viral Pic: Kajal Aggarwal turns into Kattappa
- Latest: Actor Vishal gets injured while shooting for Mark Antony