It is known that Prabhas and Rajamouli’s blockbuster 2005 action drama, Chatrapati, is being remade in Bollywood. Young Tollywood hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas is reprising Prabhas’ role in the remake, while VV Vinayak is directing the project.
In a latest interview, Bellamkonda Sai revealed that he had met Prabhas on Mumbai before the pandemic. Sai said that Prabhas was shooting for Adipurush those days and that he told him that Chatrapati’s Hindi remake is going to be very good.
In this crazy remake, Sai will be playing a migrant turned mafia don. Veteran Bollywood producer Jayantilal Gada is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- A massive update from team Chiru153 on Chiranjeevi‘s birthday?
- Prabhas’s Salaar hits top gear
- Kiara Kiara calls her rumored boyfriend just a close friend
- AR Rahman and Gautham Menon join hands for Simbu’s film
- Divi gets a lead role in Soggade director’s new production
- Pay Rs 30.30 lks in 48 hrs: Madras High Court orders Dhanush