It doesn’t get bigger than this. The makers of Prabhas’ highly-anticipated vintage romance drama, tentatively titled Oh Dear, have spent a whopping Rs 2 crore for just a single shot.
The recently concluded Georgia schedule for Prabhas20 witnessed nearly 150 people constructing a giant flea market set over a period of 10 days under the film’s Production Designer Ravinder Reddy’s supervision. What’s special about the shoot is that an entire chase sequence was carried out in a single shot. Prabhas’ energy levels in this sequence will be something to watch out for.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in this Radhakrishna Kumar directorial. Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners are jointly producing this high budget trilingual.
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad
- Kamal Haasan- Lokesh Kanagaraj’s film to go on sets soon