Prabhas and Pooja Hegde are currently shooting some crucial scenes in the picturesque Italian locations for Prabhas20. The film is a period romantic entertainer set in the 80s Europe, and the team is going all out to recreate the vintage backdrop.
To bring in authenticity to the period backdrop, Art Director Ravinder and his team are using rare vintage Volkswagen Beetle cars and vans which were in use a few decades ago. Also, a major part of the shoot is happening in and around old mansions and castles-like buildings. Prabhas is rumored to be essaying the role of a palm reader in the film.
Radhakrishna Kumar is directing this much-awaited film and Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners are jointly producing it. Amit Trivedi is the film’s music composer. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun
- Latest update on Liger’s teaser launch
- Anil Ravipudi confirms films with Mahesh Babu and Balakrishna
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi’s Mother’s Day wishes with a beautiful family picture
- Disappointing news for Sai Pallavi fans