Prabhas and Pooja Hegde are currently shooting some crucial scenes in the picturesque Italian locations for Prabhas20. The film is a period romantic entertainer set in the 80s Europe, and the team is going all out to recreate the vintage backdrop.
To bring in authenticity to the period backdrop, Art Director Ravinder and his team are using rare vintage Volkswagen Beetle cars and vans which were in use a few decades ago. Also, a major part of the shoot is happening in and around old mansions and castles-like buildings. Prabhas is rumored to be essaying the role of a palm reader in the film.
Radhakrishna Kumar is directing this much-awaited film and Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners are jointly producing it. Amit Trivedi is the film’s music composer. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Sundeep Kishan opens up about how he dealt with failures
- Talented young comedian turns villain on Tamil debut
- Janhvi Kapoor to get Norwegian honor
- Acclaimed actor turns TV host
- Sye Raa will be beyond everyone’s imagination: Nagababu