The lockdown has given a much-needed break to many directors to re-work on their scripts in a comfortable manner. Prabhas’s film with Radha Krishna is one of those films whose shoot got stalled.
The talk now is that Radha Krishna has re-worked on the script and has made key changes. Certain scenes that were set amidst foreign locations have now been changed to India.
Post the lockdown, the shoot will once again start in RFC is the talk. We need to see how this will work out in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- Corona effect- Star heroes’ popularity at a big risk
- Ayushman Khurrana gets a rare and prestigious honor