The lockdown has given a much-needed break to many directors to re-work on their scripts in a comfortable manner. Prabhas’s film with Radha Krishna is one of those films whose shoot got stalled.
The talk now is that Radha Krishna has re-worked on the script and has made key changes. Certain scenes that were set amidst foreign locations have now been changed to India.
Post the lockdown, the shoot will once again start in RFC is the talk. We need to see how this will work out in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date