Young Rebel Star Prabhas’s ‘Vaaradhi’ is now going to be known as ‘Mirchi’. The new title is being favoured as it projects more power and macho charm. The film is being produced by U.V. Productions Corporation. Prabhas will be appearing in the lead role with Anushka and Richa Gangopadhyay. Koratala Siva is the director.
A major portion of the film has already been completed and shooting is going on at a brisk pace. Recently, a song was filmed on Prabhas and Richa in Italy.Music for this movie is being composed by Devi Sri Prasad and the film is gearing up for a possible January launch.
Koratala Shiva is making his debut as a director with this movie. He has worked as a successful dialogue writer earlier.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil to do a Nani in 18 Pages?
- Vishnu Manchu’s only advice to Manoj after divorce
- Salman shows his big heart silently; To help 25,000 cine workers
- Is Maruthi planning a spin-off to BBM & Mahanubhavudu
- Chiru, Nag & young Mega heroes’ song on Coronavirus goes viral
- Pawan, Mahesh were the first choice for this upcoming film