Some time back, we had revealed that Prabhu Deva will be seen in a silent film which is being made on an experimental basis. The latest we hear is that the film has wrapped up its shoot now.
The makers have planned to release the film on the 13th of April in a grand manner. The mystery thriller is directed by Pizaa fame Karthick Subbaraj and has been titled, Mercury.
Prabhu Deva will be seen in a very interesting role which he has not done to date. Santosh Narayanan composes the music. More details of this film will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthikeya’s next titled after Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture
- Title teaser for Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film soon
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans