By now everyone knows that the release of Rajinikanth’s Kaala has been stopped in the state of Karnataka following the comments made by Rajinikanth regarding the Cauvery issue.
This sent a massive jolt to the makers who spent a lot of money on the film. They are making sure that everything is sorted out and the film releases smoothly without any issues.
As a part of this, the news reveals that actor Prakash Raj who belongs to Karnataka attended a meeting with the Karnataka Film Chamber and tried to sort out the issues.
A solution to the release problem is likely to be made this evening. Kaala is directed by Pa Ranjith and has been produced by Dhanush.
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot