By now everyone knows that the release of Rajinikanth’s Kaala has been stopped in the state of Karnataka following the comments made by Rajinikanth regarding the Cauvery issue.
This sent a massive jolt to the makers who spent a lot of money on the film. They are making sure that everything is sorted out and the film releases smoothly without any issues.
As a part of this, the news reveals that actor Prakash Raj who belongs to Karnataka attended a meeting with the Karnataka Film Chamber and tried to sort out the issues.
A solution to the release problem is likely to be made this evening. Kaala is directed by Pa Ranjith and has been produced by Dhanush.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites