By now everyone knows that the release of Rajinikanth’s Kaala has been stopped in the state of Karnataka following the comments made by Rajinikanth regarding the Cauvery issue.
This sent a massive jolt to the makers who spent a lot of money on the film. They are making sure that everything is sorted out and the film releases smoothly without any issues.
As a part of this, the news reveals that actor Prakash Raj who belongs to Karnataka attended a meeting with the Karnataka Film Chamber and tried to sort out the issues.
A solution to the release problem is likely to be made this evening. Kaala is directed by Pa Ranjith and has been produced by Dhanush.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two happening young stars in talks for NVNN’s Hindi remake
- Star heroine to have two releases on Independence Day
- Here is why Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh’s film
- Mahesh is my favorite hero- Bollywood heroine
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?