Prasthanam, the Hindi remake of the critically acclaimed Telugu political drama of the same title, is gearing up for release on September 20. Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt has produced the movie apart from reprising Sai Kumar’s role in the Hindi version. Deva Katta, the director of the Telugu original, has also helmed its remake.
Meanwhile, just a few weeks ahead of its release, Prasthanam’s Hindi version has landed in a major legal trouble. Popular Hindi digital distribution house Shemaroo has moved a court in Mumbai, alleging that it holds Prasthanam’s Hindi remake rights. Shemaroo alleged that it had approached Sanjay Dutt when he had announced the film last year, but the actor didn’t respond to their concerns.
Articles that might interest you:
- The first single update from Liger is here
- Venue locked for Nithiin’s special song release
- Poll : Which of these PAN India films will be the biggest hit?
- Makers reveal Venu Thottempudi’s look from Ramarao On Duty
- NBK107 to be shot in this beautiful country
- Chiranjeevi helps editor Gautham Raju’s family – Deets inside