Even though the Baahubali storm has not slowed down yet, director S S Rajamouli has already started working on the second part of the film. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has been shot already and now the entire team is busy with the pre-production activities for Baahubali the conclusion.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start in September and the entire unit is back to work after a brief break. Several plans are being layed to make this sequel a even bigger hit. Reports also reveal that a few Bollywood stars will also be seen in the part two which is being awaited with huge expectations.
- Script work nearing completion on Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush