Mesmerizing young beauty Sai Pallavi cast a magic spell on her fans with her debut act in the blockbuster Malayalam coming of age film, Premam. Sai Pallavi is making her Tollywood debut with Varun Tej-Shekar Kammula’s Fidaa.
According to the latest reports, Sai Pallavi has recently signed her second Telugu movie, Mahesh Babu’s sister Manjula’s directorial debut film featuring Sundeep Kishan as the hero.
Apparently, this film is going to be an urban based coming of age romantic drama. The film will be going on floors in February and a majority of its shooting will take place in Goa and London. Gemini Kiran will produce this movie.
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars