Naga Chaitanya is a happy man finally. He was looking for that one big hit in his career and this has come in the form of Premam now. Latest update reveals that the film has opened to some highly positive reviews all over.
Chaitu’s performance, in particular, has been appreciated big time. The way he has showcased good variations in his role has been winning hearts all over.
Now that the Dussera season is on, the film will collect some very good revenue at the tickets windows in the coming days. Directed by Chandoo Mondeti, this film has Shruthi Haasan, Anupama Parameswaran and Modonna Sabastian as the female leads.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry