For the last couple of months, Oru Adaar Love, an upcoming Malayalam campus drama, has been the most talked about movie on social media. Netizens across the country are floored by the charms of Priya Prakash Varrier, an 18-year-old college student who’s making her acting debut with the movie.
Earlier this year, Oru Adaar Love’s first song Manikya Malaraya Poovi went viral on social media, thanks to Priya Prakash’s cute expressions. Cashing in on the huge craze, the makers released a Valentine’s Day special teaser, featuring Priya and hero Roshan Abdul, and even it received a thumping response by fans.
In a recent media interaction, Oru Adaar Love’s director Omar Lulu has confirmed that the movie will be hitting the screens in September second week. Omar further revealed that the movie will be dubbed in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi, apart from the Malayalam original.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones