Priyadarshi is one actor who has shed his comedy image and is doing different roles time and again. He is now back with yet another project for AHA called In The Name of God.
The teaser was out today and it looks solid. It starts with a voiceover of Jagapathi Babu and the visuals of lust, crime and cheat are shown in a super manner.
Priyadarshi leads from the front and is shown as this man who is engulfed in a lot of mess and he is super impressive in his role.
Nandini Rai also looks superb in her role and so is the narration. Things look quite bold in this project and some solid performances are going to be showcased.
Directed by Vidya Saagar, yesteryear director, Suresh Krishna of ‘Basha’ fame is producing the web series which will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to mouth a special slang in his next?
- Salman-Pooja Hegde film changes its title
- Alia Bhatt hits the gym for RRR’s special song?
- Allu Arjun daring big time for Pushpa’s fights?
- Aamir Khan reveals how his family went bankrupt
- Sai Pallavi being approached by Hindi banners?