Priyadarshi is one actor who has shed his comedy image and is doing different roles time and again. He is now back with yet another project for AHA called In The Name of God.
The teaser was out today and it looks solid. It starts with a voiceover of Jagapathi Babu and the visuals of lust, crime and cheat are shown in a super manner.
Priyadarshi leads from the front and is shown as this man who is engulfed in a lot of mess and he is super impressive in his role.
Nandini Rai also looks superb in her role and so is the narration. Things look quite bold in this project and some solid performances are going to be showcased.
Directed by Vidya Saagar, yesteryear director, Suresh Krishna of ‘Basha’ fame is producing the web series which will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive: Extra shows and theaters added for God Father
- Date and venue locked for Crazy Fellow’s pre-release event
- Ravi Teja playing this role in Mega154?
- Sunil’s character poster from Ginna released
- God Father mints decent share on day 2 in Nizam
- Urvasivo Rakshasivo: Dheemthanana song promo sounds romantic