Earlier today, there were reports that hero Naga Shaurya has shelved his ongoing film which is being directed by popular actor-director Srinivas Avasarala. It was being speculated that Shaurya has taken the decision after the failure of his recent film, Aswathama.
But Vivek Kuchibotla, the producer of the Naga Shaurya-Srinivas Avasarala film, has promptly denied shelving the film and called the reports totally baseless. He said that nearly fifty percent of the film’s shoot has been wrapped up already and that the team is currently waiting for the visas to shoot in the US.
Naga Shaurya and Srinivas Avasarala had earlier collaborated on the successful romcoms, Oohalu Gusagusalaade and Jyo Achyutananda. Stay tuned for further updates.
Naga shourya and Avasarala Srinivas project is 50% done and rest to be shot in USA, we are waiting for visas, project is very much shaping up well and rumors of shelving the project are wrong and baseless….
— Vivek Kuchibhotla (@vivekkuchibotla) February 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate 2 postponed; Gets a new release date
- Maha Samudram to kick-start in this picturesque location
- Sumanth surprises all with a major makeover
- Mahesh gives a new lease of life to a little girl
- Anushka wishes Kajal with a beautiful quote
- 7 movies gearing up to enthrall movie lovers this November