Noted producer Dasari Kiran Kumar’s latest production, Siddhartha, is gearing up for its release on September 16. Directed by Dayanand Reddy, the film features TV star Sagar, Ragini and Sakshi. Interacting with the media yesterday, the producer revealed his dream project.
Dasari Kiran Kumar said that he is a huge fan of Megastar Chiranjeevi and that he is ready to shell out any number of crores if Chiranjeevi gives him dates to make his dream project, Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy.
Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy was an iconic freedom fighter from Rayalaseema, and several filmmakers planned to bring his heroic story onto silver screen in the past.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara Advani tests negative and Varun Dhawan tests positive for COVID
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules
- Prashanth Neel reveals why he chose Prabhas for Salaar