A few days back, the exhibitors union made some strong statements and targeted Nani and Tuck Jagadish for choosing the OTT manner. However, in a day, they apologized to him and the makers.
But now, things changed as the producers guild has come in support of Nani. In a detailed statement, they said ” “We, The Active Telugu Film Producers’ Guild strongly condemn the statements made by various people in the presence of office bearers of the Associations insulting other members of our Film Fraternity.”
They also added “We reiterate that it is first a Producer who starts the process of making a film. The foundation of the film is laid by the Producer along with Artists/Technicians. Our principal partners in the exhibition and exploitation of the film have always been theatres. With the entry of satellite TVs earlier and various digital platforms now, a Producer recuperates his investment through all these avenues. It is the right of a Producer to decide when and what he chooses to do with his film.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?