Super Star Rajinikanth’s recently released sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is racing towards the 200 crore club at the box-offices worldwide. Meanwhile, members of several Kannada fringe groups have been strongly protesting against 2.0’s release in Karnataka.
A JAC of several Kannada fringe groups has been protesting against 2.0’s release in Karnataka, in a bid to prevent other language movies from dominating the Kannada movies. However, despite these protests, 2.0 continues to rule the box-office across Karnataka.
Articles that might interest you:
- Cute video: Sitara practices classical dance in a Paris hotel
- After Allu Arjun, popular Malayalam star to act with Prabhas and NTR?
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal