Super Star Rajinikanth’s recently released sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is racing towards the 200 crore club at the box-offices worldwide. Meanwhile, members of several Kannada fringe groups have been strongly protesting against 2.0’s release in Karnataka.
A JAC of several Kannada fringe groups has been protesting against 2.0’s release in Karnataka, in a bid to prevent other language movies from dominating the Kannada movies. However, despite these protests, 2.0 continues to rule the box-office across Karnataka.
Articles that might interest you:
- When Pawan Kalyan wanted to play George Reddy
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive