Super Star Rajinikanth’s recently released sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is racing towards the 200 crore club at the box-offices worldwide. Meanwhile, members of several Kannada fringe groups have been strongly protesting against 2.0’s release in Karnataka.
A JAC of several Kannada fringe groups has been protesting against 2.0’s release in Karnataka, in a bid to prevent other language movies from dominating the Kannada movies. However, despite these protests, 2.0 continues to rule the box-office across Karnataka.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy