Super Star Rajinikanth’s recently released sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is racing towards the 200 crore club at the box-offices worldwide. Meanwhile, members of several Kannada fringe groups have been strongly protesting against 2.0’s release in Karnataka.
A JAC of several Kannada fringe groups has been protesting against 2.0’s release in Karnataka, in a bid to prevent other language movies from dominating the Kannada movies. However, despite these protests, 2.0 continues to rule the box-office across Karnataka.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay-Vamshi Paidipally project announcement on the way?
- Makers of Radhe Shyam turn down a sensational offer
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?
- Rakul Preet missing this aspect of filmmaking