Super Star Rajinikanth’s recently released sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is racing towards the 200 crore club at the box-offices worldwide. Meanwhile, members of several Kannada fringe groups have been strongly protesting against 2.0’s release in Karnataka.
A JAC of several Kannada fringe groups has been protesting against 2.0’s release in Karnataka, in a bid to prevent other language movies from dominating the Kannada movies. However, despite these protests, 2.0 continues to rule the box-office across Karnataka.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family