Hero Allu Arjun and his wife Sneha’s daughter, Allu Arha, will be making her acting debut with Samantha’s Shaakuntalam. Arha, who plays Prince Bharata in the movie, has commenced shooting for her part today in Hyderabad.
And Allu Arjun is a proud father. He took to Twitter and tweeted that it’s a proud moment for the Allu family to announce that the fourth generation, Allu Arha, will be making her debut with Shaakuntalam. Bunny thanked the film’s director Gunasekhar and producer Neelima Guna for giving his daughter this beautiful movie as her debut.
“I had an altogether different journey with Samantha and am happy to watch Arha debut with her movie. My best wishes to the entire Cast & Crew of #Shakuntalam,” tweeted the Pushpa actor.
A proud moment for the Allu family to announce that the fourth generation, #AlluArha will be making her debut with #Shakuntalam movie. I want to thank @Gunasekhar1 garu & @neelima_guna garu for giving my daughter this beautiful movie as her debut . pic.twitter.com/iPfXQaqJCk
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) July 15, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda doing solid pre-release business?
- Mahesh’s star power: Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s massive new record
- Trivikram wraps up a key aspect of Mahesh’s next?
- Balamevvadu title track: Keeravani sings in Manisharma’s composition
- Mahesh Babu’s debut film Rajakumarudu turns 22
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day