The distraught family members of Indian-American Vinay Kundur from New Jersey, USA, inform all the near and dear ones about the missing of Vinay Kundur. Vinay has been missing from September 1 in the Aruba Sea, where he was on a family vacation during the Labour Day holiday.
Vinay Kundur and his son were stranded in the middle of the Aruba Sea when their jet ski malfunctioned. Vinay’s son swam to the shore to find help in rescuing his father. Unfortunately, the large-scale search operation that was carried out for nearly 2 weeks in the international waters went in vain, as the authorities failed to find Vinay Kundur and stopped the search operations.
However, the hope is not lost yet, and Vinay’s family and friends are hoping for return at the earliest.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting buzz: Thalapathy 68 to use AI tech for a song shoot
- Rukmini Vasanth becomes a talking point, Tollywood offers knocking her door
- MAD’s paid premieres details are here
- On War’s 4th anniversary, Ayan Mukerji meets NTR for War 2
- Tiger Nageswara Rao will stand as a milestone in Ravi Teja’s career: Ram Lakshman
- These three actresses come on board for Rajinikanth’s next