123telugu had reported already that Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram will be acting in a Tamil-Hindi bilingual epic magnum opus titled Mahavir Karna. The film will be made with a whopping 300 crore budget, making it one of the most expensive films ever made in India.
As per the latest updates, the film’s director RS Vimal had recently completed the scripting process and held special prayers to the script at the Sabarimalai Temple in Kerala. Mahavir Karna will be dubbed in as many as 32 Indian and international languages. The film will get the biggest ever worldwide release for an Indian film.
Mahavir Karna will be produced by the New York-based production house United Film Kingdom. The film will go on floors from October, 2018 and release in December, 2019.
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business