The entire country is mourning the tragic loss of lives of 49 CRPF jawans in the Pulwama terror attack that took place in Jammu and Kashmir last week. Meanwhile, fans of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan took to Twitter and threatened to boycott the actor’s upcoming film, Bharat, if he didn’t replace Pakistani singers with Indian talent in his upcoming films.
Bowing to the massive outrage, Salman reportedly asked Bharat’s makers to replace the track sung by a Pak singer. The song will be re-recorded with an Indian singer soon. Salman also made a huge donation to the families of the deceased and injured jawans.
Also, along with Cine1 Studios, which is co-producing a low budget love story, Notebook, in association with Salman Khan Films, Salman donated Rs 22 lakhs to the victims families. Salman is also said to have asked Notebook’s makers to replace a song sung by popular Pak singer Atif Aslam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser of Unstoppable With NBK 2 to be out at this time
- Date locked for The Warriorr’s world television premiere
- Intense teaser of Sudheer Babu’s Hunt released
- Viral: Rashmika pens a heartfelt note for Big B
- Producer Bhushan Kumar confirms one more film with Prabhas
- Naga Vamsi – Swathimuthyam will entertain everyone irrespective of age