The entire country is mourning the tragic loss of lives of 49 CRPF jawans in the Pulwama terror attack that took place in Jammu and Kashmir last week. Meanwhile, fans of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan took to Twitter and threatened to boycott the actor’s upcoming film, Bharat, if he didn’t replace Pakistani singers with Indian talent in his upcoming films.
Bowing to the massive outrage, Salman reportedly asked Bharat’s makers to replace the track sung by a Pak singer. The song will be re-recorded with an Indian singer soon. Salman also made a huge donation to the families of the deceased and injured jawans.
Also, along with Cine1 Studios, which is co-producing a low budget love story, Notebook, in association with Salman Khan Films, Salman donated Rs 22 lakhs to the victims families. Salman is also said to have asked Notebook’s makers to replace a song sung by popular Pak singer Atif Aslam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law doesn’t want to enter the OTT world
- My friend, philosopher and guide: NTR wishes Kalyanram
- Promising actor plays Venky’s elder son in Narappa
- Here’s when Vakeel Saab will resume shooting
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?